All our lingerie, swimwear and nightwear is of the highest quality, it is delicate and precious. Look after it well in order to get the best wear from it for a very long time.
Here is some simple care advice that is easy to follow!
- Always follow the care advice on the label!
- We always recommend hand washing in warm water (Max 30 degrees) with a mild solution suitable for wool and silk (we recommend SOAK https://www.chantillyonline.co.uk/soak-soakwash-for-laundry-90ml.ir ).
- Avoid using bleaching products, instead of becoming whiter, your lingerie may become yellow!
- Don't add softener as this can remain in the fibres of your products and reduce their elasticity.
- Avoid twisting your lingerie, press it gently so that it keeps it?s elasticity and wash gently without scrubbing.
- When washing moulded cups, don?t fold them as this will damage their shape.
- Always air-dry your lingerie: drip dry bras and bikini tops by hanging from the central front panel or by drying flat on a towel. No tumble drying of course!
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use in clean water and wash in warm water using a mild solution suitable for wool and silk.
- It's best to avoid wearing new swimwear in a jacuzzi or sauna due to the intensity of the chemicals used which can damage your swimwear quickly.
- Do not leave to soak for long periods in order to preserve your swimsuit.
- Allow your swimwear to drip dry in the shade as exposure to strong sunlight can fade colours.
- Should you choose to wash your delicates in the washing machine, place them in a lingerie washing bag, to avoid it getting caught on other clothing. If you don't have a special washing bag, you could use a pillow case!
Remember to attach the hooks of your bras, this will avoid snagging on delicate fabrics such as lace. Use a washing solution suitable for wool and silk and don't add softener.
- Choose a delicate cycle on your washing machine (maximum 30°C) and a spin cycle of maximum 800 rpm.
For your reference, here are the symbols most often found on lingerie/swimwear labels:
- hand wash only
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not iron